Friday, February 7, 2014

Day 10, Small Pause, "Poetry of Nature"

Fairytale Moon, 20x16in. Oil on canvas, MacLellan's Brook, Nova Scotia.

Today's "Small Pause"...

Nature's poetry was my muse today, as I gazed upward to sky and limbs. Limbs lit in sunlight contrasted with the deep blue above. They stretched towards the vastness above creating sky pockets along the way. My eyes waltzed along crisp white limbs and journeyed in and out of empty blue spaces. Curved limbs seemed to stretch longingly towards a soft half moon. A quiet moon that gently appeared in mid afternoon. 




It is an everyday occurrence whose beauty could be missed. Becoming attune to nature's poetry is necessary, or all is lost to a day of uneventful routine.

Warmly,
Debbie



I would be delighted to have you share your "Small Pause" today. Please feel free to share your thoughts or recent small pause in the comment section below.



2 comments:

  1. I love viewing natures beautiful bounty through your eyes....Thank you, you are helping me to pause, reflect and appreciate what I have been overlooking for sometime....xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cheryl! I really appreciate you being kind enough to read them. So happy they are giving you a moment of pause. Hugs, Deb

      Delete

Facebook Comments