Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 13, Small Pause, "Popsicle Sky"



Today's Small Pause...

Before my day began, I witnessed the beauty of an early morning horizon. Soft layers of muted color fused upwards into a clear blue sky. 

A layer of turquoise floated along the horizon; while a band of soft pink settled gently upon the bottom layer. Pinkness drifted into a colorless space, before it advanced into the blue above. 

The layers reminded me of rainbow popsicles we bought as kids. They processed the same charm as the peaceful sky I paused to observe this morning. 

Warmly,
Debbie


I would be delighted to have you share your "Small Pause" today! Please feel free to share your thoughts or recent small pause in the comment section below.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful delicate sky and lovely observations. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really appreciate your visit Colleen, Thanks for your kind words!

      Delete

Facebook Comments