Saturday, April 12, 2014

Day 19, Small Pause, "Comic Relief"





Today's Small Pause... 

The other day when I was getting ready to travel two hours to see my son in the hospital, our cat offered comic relief. As I bustled out to the kitchen in my preparations, I noticed Marlee peering intently at the feeder hanging outside our window. Upon inspection, I noticed our resident squirrel busily arcing around the feeder. He twisted and turned nibbling on seed and tantalizing Marlee with his presence.



It was too much for Marlee. She began making little plaintive noises and finally decided she was going to capture Mr. Squirrel. She dove upwards, stretching out her body and pawing at the window. Mr. Squirrel carried on with his acrobatics; ignoring Marlee's presence. Perplexed, Marlee exited the premises leaving her annoyance behind. 

It was a welcomed comic relief that made me chuckle. 

Warmly,
Debbie




I would love to hear your thoughts or small pause today! Please feel free to share in the comment section below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments